There are some really unbelievable guitars available within 300 Dollars and believe us when we say that they are a complete package. Most of the guitars in this range are poorly built and more often than not people end up buying a local piece that is at best dubious and at worst a complete waste of money.
It is smarter to spend those extra Dollars on a quality Guitar, even if you are buying it for the first time. A good quality guitar has a high re-sale value should you choose to upgrade or sell off and it will only get better with time and inspire you of the same! These are some really great benefits and especially so if you are a beginner.
In this article, we are providing you with some great choices that will help you make an informed decision on where to invest your money. We have found some exceptional hand crafted instruments that are skillfully made for excellent sound and durability and have great looks as a bonus. Take a look at these beauties.
|#1 Takamine GD20-NS||[usr 4.9 text=”true” tooltip=”true”]||Check Price at Amazon|
|#2 Yamaha FG730S||[usr 4.9 text=”true” tooltip=”true”]||Check Price at Amazon|
|#3 Bristol BD-16||[usr 4.7 text=”true” tooltip=”true”]||Check Price at Amazon|
|#4 Recording King ROS-06||[usr 4.7 text=”true” tooltip=”true”]||Check Price at Amazon|
|#5 Washburn WD10S||[usr 4.6 text=”true” tooltip=”true”]||Check Price at Amazon|
Top 5 Acoustic Guitars under $300
The Takamine GD20-NS looks really handsome in the natural color that comes beautifully out of a special combination of woods. Takamine has 50 years of experience in guitar making and are known for their painfully precise attention to detail.
- The Mahogany back and sides make up that classic Dreadnought body which serves a deep dreadnought tone.
- The solid Cedar Top produces a warmer, sweeter tone along with the Mahogany that is much more appealing to the ears.
- The satin finished Mahogany neck is glued with the standard Dovetail joint and makes it super easy for your hands to slide across the fretboard.
- The fingerboard is made of Rosewood and has 20 frets along a scale length of 25.3 inches.
- The Solid Cedar top of the GD20-NS has the extremely efficient Quatersawn X bracing that can handle a greater strumming force without making the sound all muddy and breathe a new life in the chords.
- It features a pin-less Rosewood Bridge that holds a split Synthetic Bone Saddle which helps in achieving the superior resonance.
- The Guitar comes with premium die-cast Chrome Tuning Machines that are sitting atop a Rosewood Headstock.
- The light gauge D’Addario EXP16 steel strings along with the synthetic Bone Nut are responsible for the powerful tones with a impressive harmonic variation.
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.9]
The Yamaha FG series is a Guitarist’s delight when it comes to outstanding looks and performance. The FG730S uses a complex combination of high grade tonewoods that is typically found in guitars of a much higher price range. This makes it a great choice for the professional as well as entry-level players.
- The Yamaha FG730S features a body style of natural Dreadnought and uses Rosewood for the back and sides. Rosewood reacts quickly to every change in tone so every note can be heard with tremendous definition.
- In combination with the Rosewood, the Solid Sitka Spruce Top will be able to provide you with a wide range of harmonics.
- The neck is made from Nato wood and the Rosewood fingerboard makes it extra rigid so that it can withstand a lot of stress and still not affect the guitar playability.
- The traditional angled headstock features Die-cast Chrome tuning machines that keep the tuning on those steel strings stable and also look really classy.
- The Yamaha FG730S also showcases a Tortoise pickguard that introduces that extra character to the look of the Guitar.
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.7]
The Bristol BD-16 has been successfully created to ensure skilled construction and a sound that feels like it is coming straight from the mountains. This guitar is a great choice for the highly budget-conscious players who can get this full-bodied and rich toned instrument without breaking their bank accounts.
- The body style is again classic Dreadnought that has beautiful Mahogany back and sides for a booming volume and mellow tones.
- A laminated Spruce top is supported by the Traditional scalloped X bracing that provides a rich and balanced tone that only improves as the years pass on.
- The Bristol BD-16 has a 20 fret Rosewood Fingerboard and a slim Mahogany neck that is strong and flexible which exactly how a neck material should be for maximum endurance.
- A solid Rosewood headstock has the modern-style sealed gear Tuning Machines with Schaller style buttons that gives you extreme precision when it comes to tune the guitar.
- The binding is done using Black ABS and the soundhole Rosette has been made with multi-ply ABS. ABS has also been used for making the Nut and the Bridge Saddle.
Elegant is what comes to mind when holding the Recording King ROS-06 Acoustic Guitar. This might not be a brand that you have heard of but it sure is a great product that will accompany you throughout your musical career.
- The body shape of this acoustic guitar is the historic Golden Age 12th fret OOO that offers a wide Rosewood Fretboard with 12 frets free from the body.
- The body wood used on the back and sides is Mahogany which combined with the solid Sitka spruce top offers a warm and intimate quality to the music.
- The top is supported by the advanced scalloped X bracing and showcases a natural glossy finish to account for a more balanced tone that resonates freely with every term.
- The Mahogany neck has a contemporary C neck profile and attaches to the body with the standard Dovetail joint.
- The Bone nut is 1 and 13/16 inches wide which is dream for most players as it allows for a much easier finger-picking.
- Rosewood is again the wood used for the pyramid shaped Bridge and the headstock that is fitted with the Die-cast Tuners.
- Other components to the ROS-06 include a Bone Saddle, a classic-style Rosette and tortoise shell binding.
The Washburn WD10 series Guitars are very popular in the market because it provides a great value on the investment. The sound and look of the guitar can easily be compared to those which come from twice the price.
- This Dreadnought Style Acoustic Guitar has Mahogany wood on its back and sides and Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce Top which ensures high resonance and precise intonation with the Quatersawn Scalloped Bracing.
- The Mahogany neck is provided with a Satin finish that ensures easy playability and a two-way Truss Rod for setting the prefect alignment.
- The Fingerboard and Bridge is made from Rosewood and has 1.6 inches wide Bone Nut and Bone Saddle to support the tension in the strings and retain the tuning.
- Appointment made on the Washburn WD10s includes a Rosewood headstock that holds the Premium Die-cast Chrome Tuning Machines along with stylish Washburn logo and Mother-of-pearl W inlay.
- The Guitar has the attractive High Gloss finish complimenting the elegancy of its natural look.
So, this ends our list of Top 5 Best Acoustic Guitars under 300 Dollars. Now, you should not be wasting time as the stock is limited. So, Go and Grab your favorite Guitar from this list.
In case, You have any doubt, Come clear by asking your query via comments.
Published on : February 20, 2016 | Updated on : May 25, 2016