If you have just started playing a guitar then you most probably know nothing about it.
You might just stroll into a local music shop, try on a few guitars of which you cannot tell one from the other, and finally listen to the store owner droning about a guitar which has these unbelievable features and is very popular.
You might just believe him. In fact you will believe him and if you want to save yourself from the dupery then you need to read this.
What we have here is a list of the best 5 Electric Guitars that a mere 300 Dollars can get you. These include some established brands that have been trusted by seasoned guitarists for decades.
Oh, you didn’t think you could get your hands on a branded guitar in 300 Dollars? That’s okay, you can thank us later!
So hold on to your money till you finish reading this post.
Top 5 Best Electric Guitar Under $300
Editor Ratings : [usr 4.8]
The Schecter OMEN 6 boasts of a workmanship that is simply incredible. The butter smooth neck plays like a dream and kills those high-energy solos. You can show off with some serious speed and a gripping tone.
- The body of the guitar is made of Solid Basswood with a beautiful Polyester Finish that makes it too gorgeous to behold.
- The thin C-shaped Maple Neck provided an unmatched playability over the Rosewood Fingerboard that has a 14 inch radius. The 25.5 inch scale length is larger than the norm and houses 24 X-Jumbo frets which are marked by White Pearloid Semi-Goth Inlays.
- The two Schecter Diamond Plus Humbucker Bridge and Neck pickup successfully capture every detail in the tone that will sound great coming up through any amplifier. A 3-way selector pickup switch along the Volume and Tone control Knobs can set the detail in your tone with great efficiency.
- The Ernie Ball regular slinky strings are evenly stretched across a GraphTech XL Black Tusq Nut and a Tune-o-matic string-through Bridge. The sealed Schecter Tuners maintains the tension in the strings and the Dual-function Truss Rod with an Allen Nut aligns the neck for an ideal response.
Editor Ratings : [usr 4.4]
The Squier Series of Fender boasts of providing the greatest versatility to an Electric Guitar by the countless controls that effortlessly set every minor detail in the tone to perfection. Combine this versatility with some serious good looks and you have got yourself a true Fender!
- The Classic Stratocaster shape of the body is carved from Solid Agathis wood and gleams beautifully with a Glossy Polyurethane Finish.
- The standard C-shaped maple neck has a 9.5 inch radius that makes it really slim and caters to easier playing and finger access.
- 5 inch Maple Fingerboard has its 22 Medium Jumbo Frets marked with Black Dot Inlays. The Synthetic Bone Nut is the standard 1.6 inches that is perfect for picking on the strings for lead playing.
- The Squier Standard boasts of three standard Single-coil Strat pickups with Alnico Magnets that are provided at the Neck, Bridge and Middle. A Master Volume Knob and Two Knobs to control the tone can be used to further refine the sound of the Guitar.
- The SSS Pickup Configuration of the Squier Standard features a 5-way Selector Switch that lets you play a combination of pickups at once apart from the individual pickups that accounts for some distinct tone that are not commonly found outside of the Fender Stratocaster.
- The bridge is a 2-point synchronized Tremolo with a Satin-anodized Saddle and the guitar also features six Die-cast tuners that are sitting atop a gorgeous 60s style Headstock.
Editor Ratings : [usr 4.6]
Jackson describes this guitar as “swift, deadly and affordable”. The all-black Hardware in this guitar gives it a seriously classy look and the specs that will make you drool.
- A classy Dinky body made of Solid Basswood that makes the guitar light and strong at the same time. The looks are complete with a Glossy Polyurethane finish.
- The Jackson JS32 Dinky features a Graphite-reinforced Bolt-on Maple neck with a compound radius of 12-16 inches which makes it super slick to play those upper frets as the music gets serious.
- The Rosewood Fingerboard provides for 24 Jumbo Frets that are marked with the absolutely gorgeous Shark-fin Inlays that are exclusively Jackson.
- The JS32 has on board two Jackson High-Output Humbucking pickups with custom-built Ceramic Magnets at the neck and the Bridge that makes up the HH configuration. A 3-way Selector switch lets you switch between the individual pickups with ease.
- As if this was not enough, the guitar comes with a Floyd-Rose Licensed Jackson Double-locking Tremolo Bridge that will make sure the strings stay put and your tone finds an unmatched stability.
Editor Ratings : [usr 4.4]
Where do you find a Vintage Stratocaster which can give you a personalized look and feel along with a enviable sound quality? That’s right, it’s a Fender.
- The Guitar showcases a Vintage style Stratocaster Body with solid Basswood and Gloss Polyester Finish.
- The Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster features a Maple C-shaped neck with a radius of 9.5 inches. This radius makes the neck slim and comfortable to hold and the polyurethane finish makes it so easy for your hand to slide across the neck.
- A Rosewood Fingerboard has 21 medium-Jumbo frets with white Pearloid Dot Inlays. The standard Synthetic Bone Nut of 1.6 inches maintains even spacing.
- This Vintage Stratocaster has three amazing Duncan Designed single-coil pickups that are provided in the SSS configuration. You can easily switch between a wide range of individual and combination pickups with the help of a 5-way Selector switch and further setting can be adjusted by a Volume control knob and two tone control Knobs.
- The bridge is the super strong 6-saddle Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo that locks in the tone and the pitch that is set with the help of six-Vintage style chrome Tuning Machines.
Editor Ratings : [usr 4.5]
This guitar gives you the pure joy of a Les Paul and that too at a really affordable price. Epiphone has satisfied even the most value-budget conscious of the Guitar Players with its Les Paul Series and this one is no exception.
- The Les Paul 100 features the Classic Les Paul design with single cut-away which provides an easy access for the upper frets. The body is solid Mahogany with a Gloss finished Maple top.
- The Slim Tapered Mahogany neck is has 12 inch radius and is topped by a Rosewood Fingerboard with White Dot Inlays. The scale length is 24 and ¾ inches and consists of 22 Medium-Jumbo frets.
- The pickup is the HH configuration with a 650R Humbucker pickup at the Neck and a 700T Humbucker Pickup at the Bridge. A 3-way switch provides for swift selection between different individual and combination pickups.
- The Nickel Hardware includes a Tune-o-Matic StopBar Bridge and sealed Chrome Die-cast Tuning Machines that maintains the perfect string tension.
So As per your request, We did a lot of research and found these best electric guitars under $300 which you can afford easily.
These guitars will totally worth your money and will give you complete satisfaction.
I hope you would take your decision wisely.
Also do let us know about your experience with these guitars. 😀