If you’re serious about your music, and have the cash to spare, you shouldn’t mind going for the best acoustic guitar that you can afford to get your hands on.
It is no longer about the money, it is all about being able to play out a symphony that resonates with the soul of your music.
In this post, we have compiled a list of top five best acoustic guitars that are the best in the range of 1000-2000 Dollars and will help you make some great music with minimum effort.
These guitars are like the Apple of electronics. With beautiful looks and high quality components, the simplest of chords sound so much richer and the effort to make great music is greatly reduced.
We know they ain’t cheap but they are worth so much more than their price tag.
If you have one of these beauties in your kitty then you totally belong to the rockstar classification without any doubt.
So let’s checkout what are those 5 best acoustic guitars under $2000 dollars. 😀
Top 5 Best Acoustic Guitar Under $2000
Editor Ratings: [usr 5.0]
This is one amazing classical guitar that plays like one worth 5000 Dollars. Cordoba has surely designed it to the utmost perfection with the best quality wood and craftsmanship.
- The back and the sides of the guitar are made of solid Indian Rosewood while the top is solid European Spruce that makes those notes so lush and rich.
- It has features a stunning Mother-of-pearl rosette that is hand laid and inspired by Domingo Esteso design.
- On its back is a flamed maple wedge design that is too gorgeous to behold. The Cordoba C12 SP sure is one exceptional piece in the looks department.
- This guitar features a raised ebony fingerboard that makes play-ability of the upper frets much easier and mother-of-pearl fret marker inlays.
- The headstock consists of the classic Cordoba premium black and gold tuning machines and a two-way adjustable 4mm truss rod.
- The High tension Savarez new Cristal Corum 500 CJ strings are made of improved Nylon that makes them really soft and extra responsive to the pick.
- The volume is really top notch on this one despite it being a classical guitar and the notes really come out crisp and deep. It comes with a humidified Cordoba hard shell case.
Editor Ratings: [usr 5.0]
This handcrafted Gibson masterpiece has everything that one can ask for in a guitar and that too at an incredible price.
- It features a flat-top and round- shoulder mahogany body and a solid Sitka Spruce top with the advanced scalloped bracing that give it the power of a much larger guitar.
- It has an antique look it that is topped with a layer of Gibson’s signature nitrocellulose lacquer that protects that mahogany grains and gives it a clean and superior finish.
- The short scale neck is solid mahogany and is glued to the body with the dovetail joint type.
- The bridge and fingerboard are made of rosewood that imparts an additional resilience to the neck. It consists of 20 frets with an almost 25 inch scale-length dotted with a Mother-of-pearl Inlay.
- The headstock is the traditional angled type adorned with the famous gold Gibson Decal along with the nickel-plated White Button Vintage tuners and a single-action Truss rod.
- It comes with a one-of-the-kind 40s style firestrip pickguard that gives the guitar the much sought after antique charm.
- The guitar can be plugged in to a L.R. Baggs Element pickup and instantly make you ready to perform onstage.
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.9]
When it comes to Martin, you just cannot make a bad purchase.
Martin has been the king of guitar manufacturing for too long and they have again come up with this masterpiece to woo guitar players everywhere.
- The martin custom MMV has a classic dreadnought body that has solid Rosewood back and sides along with a solid Sitka Spruce top that gives the sound that warm and resonant touch that gets one easily hooked to the music.
- The body is hand sprayed with nitro-cellulose to achieve that attractive glossy finish and features the renowned Martin X-bracing which significantly improves the quality of the sound emanating from the guitar.
- The Guitar features a well-finished ebony bridge and fingerboard that has 14 frets and mother-of-pearl dotted inlays.
- The neck of the guitar has a Mortise & Tenon joint rather than the much more common Dovetail joint.
- The headstock is of the classic angled type with Gold tuning machines and has a bone nut with the standard width of 1 & 11/16.
- It boasts of a hand-laid deluxe 19-ply Rosette and a pickguard to protect the top from damage. This Guitar comes along with a Martin 345 Hard shell case.
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.8]
The Blueridge BR-180CE acoustic electrical guitar is a real head turner in the looks department and is equally attractive when it comes to playing this beautiful hand-crafted peice.
- The back and sides of the guitar are made of solid Indian Rosewood and the top is solid Sitka Spruce adorned with the authentic pre-war Forward shifted X bracing to enhance that articulation of the tone upon strumming.
- The mahogany neck is delightfully slim and is glued to the body with a Dovetail joint that imparts that additional stability to the body that is long-lasting.
- The Abalone purfling over the top and the Traditional multi-ply ABS soundhole rosette gives it the perfect Vintage look and feel.
- The guitar features a traditional angled Headstock with Gold plated Gotoh Vintage style open-back tuning machines.
- The bridge is made of solid Ebony and so is the fingerboard consisting of a 25 inch scale-length and 20 frets in total.
- The fingerboard is scribed with the unique Diamond and snowflake Inlays and features the standard nut width of 1 and 11/16 inches.
- The guitar has a Fishman Presys Blend pickup system that is provided with additional on-board tuners to make sure that the guitar sounds perfectly the same in your room or on-stage.
- In addition, the classy Dalmatian Tortoise Pickguard impressively compliments the High gloss Vintage finish of the Acoustic guitar.
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.8]
The Kremona Solea Classical Guitar will in all probability be unlike any other guitar that you would have played.
- The body of the guitar is made with solid Central American Cocobolo wood on the back and sides which boast of a deeper and more resonant bass and a more responsive zest to enhance the treble compared to the standard Mahogany or Rosewood build.
- The top is solid Cedar which has a intricate wood and Abalone shell rosette inlay around the soundhole.
- The neck is crafted from Honduras Cedar and imparts resilience to the design with the highly efficient Dovetail Joint.
- The Ebony Fingerboard consisting of 19 frets has a scale length of 650 mm (25.6 inches) and a nut width of 52mm.
- The Dual headstock overlay is wonderfully unique in design and hardware with black accentuated Brass Machine heads that can easily tune the Royal Classic Sonata strings that are made of new and improved Nylon that makes them extra responsive to the pick as well as the finger.
- The Bindings on the body are made of Rosewood and the guitar projects a Glossy Polyurethane finish. The guitar comes with a CGHC Deluxe Hard case.
These are the most qualitative and demanding acoustic guitars which anybody would love to play. I can assure you that you will get awesome experience when you will play these guitars.
We have tried our best to provide you best acoustic guitars which ranges below $2000. We will keep trying our best to provide qualitative guitars on regular basis.
So that you can easily choose the right guitar for you. 😀
Published on : February 17, 2016 | Updated on : May 25, 2016