Nobody forgets their First guitar, and most certainly not if it is an electric.
You can have a Fender or a nameless piece you picked up from a flea market, the first guitar will always hold a special place in your heart.
So we have taken it upon ourselves to find out the best guitars available in the market and amaze you with some incredible options that will satisfy both your needs and your budgets.
Let us give a small insight into the importance of your first guitar.
A great first guitar can lead you to find pleasure, fame, money and everything that cannot even dream of. While a bad guitar will be sitting in the corner of your room for years, gathering dust and always reminding you of the things that you could have achieved.
So here is a list of some great catches from a sea of electric Guitars. We have narrowed the choices for you to these 5 electric guitars that are bound to give you a world class experience (metal finger).
Top 5 Best Electric Guitar Reviews 2019 for Beginners
Best starter electric guitars for beginners
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.9]
This guitar looks as menacing as it sounds. The design is unlike any other Electric Guitar you have ever seen. Holding the Jackson JS32T Kelly alone can give the feel of a mean rockstar.
- The Jackson JS32T has the premium Kelly Shaped body made of solid Basswood. The high gloss Urethane Finish over the Kelly is enough to give one looks to die for!
- The graphite-enforced speed Maple neck is bolted on the body and features a Rosewood Fingerboard that has 20 frets of Jumbo size and is marked with the distinctive Sharkfin Pearloid Inlays.
- The Rosewood Fingerboard also features a compound radius of 12 inches to 16 inches that is great for a slick rhythm and lead playing.
- The Bridge and Neck pickup is provided by the high-output custom-built Humbuckers which provide that hard hitting punch to the music bringing it closer to the aggressive Guitar Style. The humbuckers comes with a ceramic magnet and 3-way toggle switch.
- The compensated and adjustable string-through bridge and the sealed die-cast Tuners fitted atop a distinctive pointy headstock stretches those strings to the perfect pitch and locks them in for a dependable stability that will make sure it withstand any hard strumming.
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.5]
The Squier Classic Vibe series of Fender has won several awards for being awesome and by being awesome I mean producing a top-of-the-line electric guitar that is truly modern and comes with a great playing experience.
- The body shape is that of a typical Stratocaster and is made from solid Alder with a Gloss Polyester Finish which makes the guitar instantly recognizable.
- The Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster features a modern ‘C’ shaped Maple neck that is marked with black dot inlays over the length. With a Gloss Polyester finish, the neck also has a synthetic bone nut of 1.6 inches.
- The Maple fingerboard has a radius of 9.5 inches with 21 medium-jumbo frets that which are a favorite of the electric guitar players because of the improved playability.
- The guitar also has three custom made Vintage Style single coil Strat pickups with Alnico III magnetic pole pieces provided at the Bridge, middle and the neck. Fender has provided with aged white pickup covers and a switch tip.
- The guitar also maintains a 5-position blade for pickup switching along with two knobs to control the master volume of the neck pickup and the Middle pickup.
- The remarkable 6-saddle Vintage-style synchronized Tremolo Bridge is featured in the hardware along with vintage style Tuning machines and the synthetic Bone nut.
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.5]
The Epiphone Les Paul series is truly remarkable in every sense. The design of the guitar is exceedingly comfortable and produces some amazing electric notes and that too at a really affordable price.
- The Epiphone Les Paul 100 has the Les Paul Body style that is very comfortable and efficient at the same time. The body is made of solid Mahogany with a Maple top to provide that rich sustain in the tone. A high gloss finish tops it off.
- We then have a C shaped Bolt-on Mahogany neck in this Guitar which has a 1.6 inches nut made of Plastic. The neck is slim and tapered and the Le Paul design ensures that the lower frets on the neck are easily accessible.
- The Rosewood fingerboard has a 12 inch radius and has 22 medium-jumbo frets for a smoother play. The Fingerboard is marked with the commonly found White Dot Inlay.
- The Guitar is provided with 2 pickups, one at the neck which is 650R Humbucker and another at the Bridge which is a 700T Humbucker.
- It also includes two Volume Controls, two tone controls and a 3-postion blade for pickup switching.
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.6]
The Epiphone Standard is a magnificent piece with its Les Paul design and branded hardware which makes it an instant favorite first guitar choice among beginners. This guitar comes with an expensive look and feel and gives you a range of controls to set your tone.
- The Mahogany body with a Maple top on the classic Stratocaster design is a deadly combination to produce a tone and sustain that is unique to Epiphone.
- The Mahogany neck has been attached with a Rosewood fingerboard that looks awesome with the one-of-a-kind Trapezoid inlays. It has the standard 22 medium jumbo frets and a Plastic 1.6 inch Nut.
- The guitar comes along with the amazing Alnico Humbuckers for the neck and Bridge pickup. Two volume controls and two tone controls are provided along with a 3-way selector for pickup switching.
- The hardware is all Chrome with sealed Grover tuners and a Tune-o-matic Stopbar Tailpiece that locks on the string for an exceptional sustain that will sound great when you are on stage.
Another similar choice is the epiphone les paul special ii or epiphone lp-100 les paul.
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.6]
For long now Fender has catered to the need of all kinds of guitar players. The Fender Modern Player Telecaster is a great choice for the Entry-level players to start with a solid sound quality and great performance.
- The Fender Modern Player features the Telecaster body style that is made from solid pine which adds softness to the tone. The body is provided with a layer of Gloss Polyester that makes it even more attractive.
- We have a 1-piece C-Shaped Maple neck on this guitar that has a 9.5 inch Maple fingerboard. The fingerboard 22 Jumbo sized frets over a 25.5 inch scale.
- The versatility of this guitar shows by the 3 pickup provided at the bridge, Neck and Middle. The Bridge uses a Modern player Humbucking pickup with Single-coil Strat pickup at the middle and a Modern Player Tele pickup at the neck
- The tone can be further controlled by a 5-position blade for pickup switching along with a Master Volume Control and Master Tone control. Such a great range of control gives the exact bite and punch to the tone which is rare to find in this price range.
- The hardware features a 6-Saddle Vintage-style Strat String-through-Body Hardtail bridge which lets you tune your guitar to perfection with the help of the Vintage Style Tuning Machines.
I would must say that these are the best selected electric guitars made for you.
If you really want to get better experience with these guitar then must choose anyone of them. I hope these electric guitars will fulfill all your need.
Do let us know about your experience with these guitars in comment section below. 😀